Hello and welcome to my nice shiny new blog.
A new blog to keep a record of some of the huge changes I want to make in my life…starting tomorrow!
Just a quick introduction, then I’ll get on with the changes.
Anyways I’m Emma, I live near to Barnsley in lovely South Yorkshire.
I live with my partner Scott and two of my three daughters, Kia and Evangeline as well as two cats, Coco and Deathwing and our little dog Indy.
I’m a world class procrastinator but am seriously trying to to actually ‘get things done’ now!
Anyway, as I was saying before I’ve come to a point in my life where I want to make some pretty serious changes, these are…
1. Homeschooling my 11 year old Daughter Evie.
2. Making mine and my family’s diet super healthy and getting us out and exercising more as. a family.
3. Finding a way to earn money without getting a job, in other words get my crochet sold on Etsy, Folksy, EBay etc.
4. Learn to live frugally, we waste so much food by buying it and letting it go out of date etc, I buy loads of things that I really don’t need or even ever use!
5. Get some actually money saved instead of just wishing we had savings and hoping we’ll win the lottery!
6. (This is big one, the one I’m dreading the most) Get my super chaotic messy house organised into a thing of clockwork-like organisation and beauty EEEEK!
I really hope you’ll join me on my journey of change, I’m hoping, tidying up aside it will be loads of fun!
See you soon.